From 25 May 2018, the new data protection regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) enters into force for all EU citizens. We at val-kar.com have always followed all legal requirements and regulations and have taken the necessary measures to fully respond to the new European regulation.
The security and protection of all of the data that you, our customers, store on our site have always been a top priority for us.
Val & Kar is the data administrator of your data as a user of our services. With regard to the personal data you process using our services, Val & Kar acts as a personal data processor.
Val & Kar collects and processes the personal data you provide to us in connection with the use of our services and the conclusion of a car rental contract.
Val & Kar performs the following personal data operations for the following purposes:
- User registration on the website
- Inquiry about renting a car
- Concluding a car rental contract
- Payment through the POS terminals of the company
Val & Kar follows the following principles when storing your personal data:
- lawfulness, good faith and transparency
- minimize data collection
- confidentiality and ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data
- notifying you in the event of intention to pass on part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations
Right to delete ("to be forgotten")
You have the right to ask Val & Kar to delete the personal data related to you and Val & Kar has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.